The days of using a mop and bucket to clean the floor are far gone. A Numatic Scrubber Dryer is an effective piece of cleaning machinery which works as an effective cleaning solution for scrubbing rough surfaces until they are cleaned effectively. At Concept Flooring Technology, we provide effective floor cleaning equipment including scrubber dryer machines.
With this in mind, here in this blog, we outline to you some useful information relating to using this machinery.
How do they work?
Floor scrubber dryers work by rotating brushes upon the floor’s surface in a scrubbing motion. Doing so removes any stubborn residue or substances from the surface. The remains are then swept up by a vacuum which leaves the floor clean as well as dry.
What are the benefits of using a floor scrubber dryer?
There are lots of benefits to using this machine but some of the main performance benefits are:
- Simple to use and highly effective.
- Will help you to save time and effort in comparison to traditional floor cleaning.
- Cleans floors uniformly and is consistent in giving strong results.
- Incredibly sanitary as the dryer sucks the water and dirt from the floor.
- This is a highly efficient method of floor cleaning.
- Cost-effective in that it will save you money in terms of labour costs.
- Highly safe in that both the water and cleaning chemicals are kept within the machine. This, in turn, stops chemicals from spilling or overflowing.
- Less danger of slips as the floor dries instantly.
Why hire a floor scrubber dryer?
Seeking the right kind of machinery to clean your commercial flooring can feel stressful, especially if it isn’t exactly your forte. Buying a piece of equipment outright is also a huge investment so you need to make sure you pick wisely. What’s more, this is precisely why it may be useful to hire a floor scrubber dryer instead of buying outright. Especially if it is only required periodically.
Here at Concept Flooring Technology, our range of cleaning machines are suitable for all size areas.
We provide a delivery and collection service to all sites across the UK, and our experienced staff are able to help you set the machine up and explain how to use it if required.
If you are unsure which model is best for your project, our team will be more than happy to offer their guidance. To find out more, please contact us today.